Register
Search
View: 1436|Reply: 0

One server per continent #no merge yes new server [Copy this link to quote]

Mojo
Gold
Crystal
djkael Post time: 2019-05-05 05:33:31 From the mobile phone |Show all posts
small emperio was great game where I had a lot of fun and made many friends, we played for long years, but many was stopped playing due to bad updates like, always raise armor level favoring very much paid players and 90% of events only based on  paid players famous pay win, then joined server much without notion a server where economies are different in a game pay and I won not get very fair in my country 4000 of mojos costs in the base of a minimum salary while in the other countries 4000 mojos have a cost  less than 10% of a salary.  summing up.  game died for lack of listening to players, lack of support, lack of event to help players who can not spend all wages to compete at the same time.  Well here it is who speaks and the djkael I was the commander of the guild Brazil, a hug to all who were part of this story rafaelgg, marllow, djonature, maucriado, setluks, oadof, skywalker, thekillers, pagodinho, antonioBR, sarahBR, echito, gustavoBR, Bruno,  Carlos.  must have forgotten some more are many a hug to everyone that someday we can meet again.  stay with God.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Mobile|Freemojo - Little Empire Forum   

2019-07-23 22:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.013696 sec., 5 queries

Little Empire Forum Powered by Discuz! X2

To Top